Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
I may have to stop I_vote_lcapI may have to stop I_voting_barI may have to stop I_vote_rcap 
Othello
I may have to stop I_vote_lcapI may have to stop I_voting_barI may have to stop I_vote_rcap 
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
I may have to stop EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
I may have to stop EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
I may have to stop EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
I may have to stop EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
I may have to stop EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
I may have to stop EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
I may have to stop EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
I may have to stop EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
I may have to stop EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

I may have to stop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Othello

Othello

I may have to stop Empty
PostSubject: I may have to stop   I may have to stop EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello everyone I'll log on and say this. I'll say it here to.

You may have noticed I have not logged on for a few days. I will admit I was very upset when Nick Audet rage boarded me and insulted my "game religion"(the strategy I live and breath by for all games I play aka "Ultimate Power"). I did need some time to blow off some steam. At the time it happened I was not alone ODD Ball, Johny Stalburge and Cad Bane where with me I don't put any fault on them either because it was almost 3 AM and the red water was clear. Nick literally appeared out of nowhere, my help wouldn't have been able to get in the fight in time. But thats not it.

For reasons unknown to me my internet connection has been very bad. I've ruled out everything that I thought was wrong...inspite of all my efforts to fix it I still have a terrible connection. Its bad enough that its hard to enjoy the game. I'm going to give it a month if it doesn't get better I will have to cancel my subscription to the game.

If it comes to that I will be sure to give you all the information that I know about everything...even the little details I've left out...that I'm sure you would eventually figure out on your own. If my connection does improve I'll continue to stick around.

Realistically though I'm not sure how much longer I'll continue to play...my folks sat me down today and we had a long serious conversation about what I'm going to do when I graduate from college this December. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing...I don't like this because I've enjoyed playing this game for the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Match

Match

I may have to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may have to stop   I may have to stop EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 am

Well don't be to upset Audet hack's but becuse he has 6 accounts FLS want band him so its just slack on that part .
Too bad u could work out the ping/or net problam .
Good Luck with ure Graduation and its been fun playing the game with u too all the best with what ever u do

Back to top Go down
Match

Match

I may have to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may have to stop   I may have to stop EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 am

And i had a chat with Johny Stalburge his the leader of the Soc he was coming to ure battle but miss it by 2 sec's just sould like a bit of bad luck :-(
Back to top Go down
Othello

Othello

I may have to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may have to stop   I may have to stop EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Thanks, after FLS fixes the server I will try to log on. It will be the first time I've logged on since that incident. I needed a break from POTBS I suppose. What is so confounding to me about AVcom is, why is Ping Kiting so effective? I'm totally baffled by it. I can't really do it because my internet sucks. Usually when I would run around I'd get killed anyway...which is why I came up with my very high endurance/ high defense build.

I liked it because if I lagged very badly or I lost connection to the server in AVcom at least by the time I got reconnected I would still be alive.

I just don't get it...after all my buffs and when I debuff my target with weakened my total damage resistance is 62%. With my dodge and parry stats combined there is about a 45% - 35% chance that that someone with at least 720 offense will not hit me. My build can't really be improved...to my knowledge.

Even when I scarificed 5% damage resistance to gain +2 more guard regen for a total of +4 guard regen for 20 guard recovered/second. So if your Max sword damage is 62 - 57% is 27 damage at minimum which means I've recovered most of the damage you did by the time your ready to attack again...this drives me nuts.

Its easy to say he's hacking but there is nothing we can really do to prove it. Apparently though it is true that he had a toon ban because of cheating...who's to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I may have to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may have to stop   I may have to stop Empty

Back to top Go down

I may have to stop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scallywags :: Community :: The Butchers Block-
Jump to: