Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
Introduce Yourself I_vote_lcapIntroduce Yourself I_voting_barIntroduce Yourself I_vote_rcap 
Othello
Introduce Yourself I_vote_lcapIntroduce Yourself I_voting_barIntroduce Yourself I_vote_rcap 
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
Introduce Yourself EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+6
Match
Jaimeson
Willy von Zuppa
Frank
Jade De Menace
Just A Pirate
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Just A Pirate

Just A Pirate

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Welcome Scallywags!!

Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

Back to top Go down
https://scallywagssociety.darkbb.com
Jade De Menace

Jade De Menace

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Hello everyone I'm Jade and your ship builder ill do my very best to keep you in ships and mods,along with my long time friend Frank our coureening camp guy!
I have several alts it may take you time to figure them all out,but its ok it does everyone affraid Most important thing is to have fun!!! we have the best group of players in the game always ready to leand a hand or give advice! enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello,Scallys   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello Scallwags; My name is Frank in the game also Barnacle Billy and Antonio Vinetti.I really enjoy the game and what makes it that way is having a Great society with kool people to share game time with.I want to thank Willy for this forum ,very nice job your an asset to our soc.I also want to thank Jade and all her toons for being the greatest leader of any soc and for the fine job she dose in the ship yard.I run the carrenning camps in La Isabela and can also give you sails and guns,also I own 2 San Mataeo Traders galleons and will help you haul if your in need or can provide you with a hauler.
At your service,Frank
Back to top Go down
Willy von Zuppa

Willy von Zuppa

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Willy von Zuppa   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello Everyone!
Willy von Zuppa, your friendly neighborhood cutthroat here. Twisted Evil

Introduce Yourself Me2
Willy von Zuppa
aka: VonBeck (most games), Maxmindin (WoW), Mike (real life)

I'm proud to belong to a society as great as the Scallywags Exclamation

I have one other toon that doesn't get much attention Sad , I'll introduce him someday when he levels up a little more.

I'm still kinda new at this game, but I'm learning fast. Shocked

As for me personally, I'm single, 40 something, and out of work on workers comp for the time being (I broke my wrist bad enough to have surgery on it 3 times so far. It's getting better though) I play WoW and Company of Heroes ocasionally, and I'm always up for rousing game of Axis & Allies on my custom made board.

Introduce Yourself IMAG015
Custom Game Board measures 4'X8' Burned and Stained onto Oak Plywood

Back to top Go down
Jaimeson

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Jaimeson Hester. Newbie to the society...

I played in closed beta, and then for launch. Life happened (finished a graduate thesis, moved twice, had a kid, switched jobs, etc) and I gave up the game for a while. Read the book, "Pirate Latitudes" which really got me thinking about the game again. Been fun playing with everyone so far!
Back to top Go down
Jade De Menace

Jade De Menace

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I have tried to make a few post but after I hit send they dont show up where i want them to,as a matter of fact they just dont show up lmao Wink what am i doing wrong you gotta clue? No
Back to top Go down
Just A Pirate

Just A Pirate

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Where are you rying to post? Are you selecting reply or new topic?
Back to top Go down
https://scallywagssociety.darkbb.com
Match

Match

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: G'day   Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 am

Daniel is my name in R/L pirat

Im am 35 with a partner and 5 kids Rolling Eyes

I live in Australia , N-S-W , Tuncurry . Great place if u like water as i do Cool

I'd love to post pic's but i can't work out how yet study

I play lots of other computer games as well Basketball

I will see u all in game having fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Slater

Slater

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Black Slater   Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Ahoy Scallies

I've been playing POTBS, with a couple of long breaks, since pre-launch. I'm English but don't let that put you off. I have 6 level 50 rats scattered around the servers and a bunch of Frenchies currently in mothballs on Tiggy.

As well as two Black Slaters my toons are:

Buccs

Kelly and Larboard O'Hooligan - BB
Scumbucket MacFilth - Roberts

Cuts

Bilge O'Hooligan - BB
Black Slater - BB
Black SLater - Roberts

In Game and on vent I'm usually known as Mark which is my name RL

I make Hull, Sail and Gun mods and also experts so if you need any of those things give me a shout.

Look forward to sailing with you all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Seaweed

Captain Seaweed

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a Scallywag   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi, This is Captain Seaweed, my R/L name is Scott my nick name also in real life is Shep, I make leather for Carmen, I think this society is great and I`m glad to be part of the society. Also I have created a Bucc on Antigua, his name is Sandollar Bucc he is still leveling. If you need help out in the red give me a shout, I like group pvp, I`m still learning the pirate way in pvp and solo pvp.
Well I would like to post some pics but dont know how so I guess I`ll have to figure it out some how. Well thats it see you on the OS.
Society Mate, Captain Seaweed / Sandolar Bucc
Back to top Go down
Kiid Phresh

Kiid Phresh

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 am

[center] hi everyone!!! you guys know me i'm sure.. i used to always talk crap in area and nation.... i was hated by many people in nation and in area... but i would change my ways in a heartbeat to know i would be welcomed into the greatest soc in potbs... Very Happy and joining the scallys once again? will make me change.. no more area chat abuse... no more nation chat abuse... i wanna be a scally... i love how this soc gets things done.. just lettin all members of scallys that im here to be a scally... and no more "Kiid phresh" attitude... i would never ruin the scallys good name... *tiphat* guys! affraid <--- i just love this thing... lol! afro
Back to top Go down
OneEyeDaHard

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:49 pm

One Eye Da Hard here. I played for about 3 months about 1.5 years ago. I left the game when I had to go to basic training with the Army. I decided to get back into POTBS when I saw that they were merging everyone onto Antigua and Roberts.

I have a couple alts. Nine Toes is actually the original One Eye Da Hard, a CT from Rackham. I deleted him after I quit, and had him reinstated when I came back. I liquidated him before I left so all he really has right now is a speed fitted Minerva MC which I use to do dailies. I started up another account to use for econ. That toon is Camel Lights. My econ isnt up and running full bore yet so my main source of income is dailies. Once i'm up and generating cash I'll be able to start contributing more to the society than the one lignum structure I have up currently.

I initially started the game on Rackham. I migrated over to Antigua when Rackham pretty much died out. I was with the Scallywags for the short time I was on Antigua before I had to leave for the Army.

I'm 29 and live in Aurora, IL. I drive a Jeep Wrangler that I've very proud of. I'm a supervisor at a call center and soon to be college student majoring in computer science. When I'm not playing POTBS I'm either reading a book or at the gym. I've gotten back into weightlifting after a 3 year hiatus. I'm at work right now or I'd post a pic for you guys. I have some pics on my phone, but they're some shirtless before and after pics that I took to chronicle the progress I've made at the gym. I'll spare you guys those Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scallywags :: Community :: The Butchers Block-
Jump to: