Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
My other toons I_vote_lcapMy other toons I_voting_barMy other toons I_vote_rcap 
Othello
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
My other toons EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
My other toons EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
My other toons EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
My other toons EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
My other toons EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
My other toons EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
My other toons EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
My other toons EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
My other toons EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

My other toons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Othello

Othello

My other toons Empty
PostSubject: My other toons   My other toons EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I was going to save this for later but I decided not to. Because I like to know what I'm going to do before I do it. I have toons that I played with that I have not transferred from the other now dead servers. I played as a Spanish Naval Officer on the Rackham server...I played to level 7 then decided that this was not for me. I never deleted this toon I'm not sure why.

But now thanks to the wonderful nation alliance my NO can be a pirate. Can you help me make this desicion. Should I transfer my Nat toons. Keep in mind corrupting them into a life of piracy could be glorious not to mention it would allow me to use ships that our full & pure blooded pirate brethren cannot without being pvp flagged . Twisted Evil

Or transfer the rest of my otherworldly sinister pirates toons that I made so I could farm citations of conquest?

I am also going to change these toons names...to something that sounds more pirate like. I'll take suggestions any suggestions(think corrupt enforcer of Spanish law and two faced traitor to the Don nation) or once I'm ready to play again I'll let you what the toons name is so I can get him into the society as well. If I transfer him over.

I haven't been very disciplined in leveling my other toons I made a decent effort with Crocodile Claw. Who I will raise to level 50 next. I have a feeling that raising a corrupted Nat will be even more work because I will have to gain nation rep with players...It will take a while but I will raise 5 other lvl 50 toons eventually. Neutral
Back to top Go down
angello

My other toons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other toons   My other toons EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:45 am

hey, your avatar is awesome! afro
Back to top Go down
Othello

Othello

My other toons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other toons   My other toons EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Thanks I made it myself.
Back to top Go down