Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
Good fight Frank I_vote_lcapGood fight Frank I_voting_barGood fight Frank I_vote_rcap 
Othello
Good fight Frank I_vote_lcapGood fight Frank I_voting_barGood fight Frank I_vote_rcap 
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
Good fight Frank EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
Good fight Frank EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
Good fight Frank EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
Good fight Frank EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
Good fight Frank EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
Good fight Frank EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
Good fight Frank EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
Good fight Frank EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
Good fight Frank EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

Good fight Frank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Othello

Othello

Good fight Frank Empty
PostSubject: Good fight Frank   Good fight Frank EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Good fight Frank

Before I say anything sorry if I came of as a "Know it all" I got that vibe from some of the comments you made earlier. I was flattered by some of them. I have been defeated by people with my current AVcom build. I've never been able to kill my greatest enemy Joel Warwickshire...he was the leader of the Order of Saint John(or was it Saint George???)...I think he changed nations to mock me. Each time I fought him I felt like there was nothing that I could have done better to win.

Frank you have a good DF build the items you are using in my opinion are not powerful enough to bring out the full strength of your set up. I recommend you seek "Khan Bulms Fang", the" Gun of Del Morro", the"Assassins Stiletto", and get Roy's Special mix from the pit fight mission. The damage percent increases from the Assassins Stiletto combined with Roy's Special mix will put your damaging power over the top. Along with intensity increasing your damage the Stiletto and the mix will increase your damage another 11%. The pit fight prize is a very good avcom mod. If you replace it with Khan's Fang you will do more swords damage and a little more pistol damage but not as much as you would with the pit prize. Which is why you want the Gun of Del Morro.

For aggressive fighting builds when it comes to doing damage remember this.

"Greed is good but Gluttony is better" Over indulge your damage stat.

Last edited by Othello on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add this comment)
Back to top Go down

Good fight Frank
Page 1 of 1