Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
Shady Research I_vote_lcapShady Research I_voting_barShady Research I_vote_rcap 
Othello
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
Shady Research EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
Shady Research EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
Shady Research EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
Shady Research EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
Shady Research EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
Shady Research EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
Shady Research EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
Shady Research EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
Shady Research EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

Shady Research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Othello

Othello

Shady Research Empty
PostSubject: Shady Research   Shady Research EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Hello all I'm making this post because I would like your help with some experiments. I will have to collect my thoughts on some of the more technical ideas I have.

{What you will get out of helping me.} You may learn some new dirty tricks and secrets and I will pay you 5k for your assistance and I will also reimburse you 50% for any mods I have you buy...it will be your pick on which mods you want the 50% discount on. The ones you delete to make room in your slots or the ones you buy or make.

For now here is a freebie experiment I recommend you try. Freebie meaning I'm not going to pay you for this one because it involves fleet grinding and you will most likely make more than what I would pay you after the grinding session.

In this experiment I would like for a group of Buccaneers 4+ I would prefer a full group of 6 six BUs only. The reason why is because BUs have a passive smuggling skill that I think is called "Hidden Treasure" It give you a slight increase in the change that you will receive more loot. From what I remember.

What I'm trying to figure out is if you have a group of BUs that all know that skill do the % increases stack? My reasoning for wanting to try this is the loot you receive is dictated by how many people are in your group...before several nerfs I had selfish intentions of hitting 12 fleets solo and collecting all the spoils for myself. I was very disappointed with the loot I received after ravaging several 12 fleets in my Super Arch and Treason. That meant that in order to get the good stuff out of them you have to be in a group.

Here is the one doubt I have about this working...since Hidden Treasure is a skill that an individual chooses to acquire the benefit of it may apply only to them. I still think that this is worth a try though.

Last thing since February how many Map victories have there been? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Shady Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shady Research   Shady Research EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Othello; I don't get on here much as I would like ,and excuse me for that.I think when you get on vent alot of questions you have may be answered with out experiments.I don't think you've noticed but it's been hard just to muster a full group lately.We lost alot of people and we're in the processof rebuilding'so for me gettin mats to MT when we can is my top priority as should it be for everyone with the societys interest at heart.Have a great day.
At your service Frank
Back to top Go down

Shady Research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scallywags :: Community :: The Butchers Block-
Jump to: