Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
A few propositions from One Eye I_vote_lcapA few propositions from One Eye I_voting_barA few propositions from One Eye I_vote_rcap 
Othello
A few propositions from One Eye I_vote_lcapA few propositions from One Eye I_voting_barA few propositions from One Eye I_vote_rcap 
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
A few propositions from One Eye EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
A few propositions from One Eye EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

A few propositions from One Eye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OneEyeDaHard

A few propositions from One Eye Empty
PostSubject: A few propositions from One Eye   A few propositions from One Eye EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:15 am

We need to do something to bring this soc to the forefront of Rat societies. Right now there seems to be a power vacuum in the Rat nations. Is there any one soc you can point at that you can say the Rats NEED in order to not get rofl stomped? I propose that we become more active for the nation than we have been. I propose that we go out there and start flipping ports. The target ports dont matter so much right now as much as us just getting out there and doing it. Let the Rats see that the Scallywags are active, and socs will flock to help us. We need to make the Scallywags more relevant!

I also propose that you promote some people to Agent status so we can more actively recruit. Numbers=Power in this game so lets get more of it.

If we can get more active in all facets of the game it will be a lot more fun. Hopefully we can get some of this going.
Back to top Go down
Blood Scaramuche

PostSubject: See the topic Agrre But for this post!   A few propositions from One Eye EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Sorry hit the new topic button instead of the reply button!
Back to top Go down
OneEyeDaHard

PostSubject: Re: A few propositions from One Eye   A few propositions from One Eye EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm

read your response. Lots of good thoughts in there. I'll leave it to the more experienced players judgement on the rvr. This is only my 3rd map since I came back so I'm definitely not up on the trends in rvr.

We definitely need Agents though. If we're going to grow we need to be able to recruit when the leaders arent on. I understand why it was changed before, but the situation is different now. There isnt an overabundance of new players coming to this game atm, so we need to catch one or two if we can. A few more serious players and we're back in business.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: A few propositions from One Eye   A few propositions from One Eye EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

A few propositions from One Eye Affraid So it has been seen so it shall be
Back to top Go down
Match

Match

PostSubject: Re: A few propositions from One Eye   A few propositions from One Eye EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Yep but we got to big b4 and came crashing down . But as u say things are diffent now .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few propositions from One Eye   A few propositions from One Eye Empty

Back to top Go down

A few propositions from One Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scallywags :: Community :: The Butchers Block-
Jump to: