Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posters
    Match
    Mods and clickies I_vote_lcapMods and clickies I_voting_barMods and clickies I_vote_rcap 
    Othello
    Mods and clickies I_vote_lcapMods and clickies I_voting_barMods and clickies I_vote_rcap 
    Willy von Zuppa
    Blood Scaramuche
    Jade De Menace
    Frank
    Just A Pirate
    Sharkey Felicia
    Big One
    angello
    Latest topics
    » Who's Your Favorite Captain
    Mods and clickies EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
    Mods and clickies EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
    Mods and clickies EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
    Mods and clickies EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
    Mods and clickies EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
    Mods and clickies EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
    Mods and clickies EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
    Mods and clickies EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
    Mods and clickies EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
    is the
    Key to Success

Affiliates
    free forum

Mods and clickies

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jade De Menace

Jade De Menace

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:00 pm

A list of must have mods and clickies,found in missions listed as close to in order by port lvl as i could muster.
    Roses bay:
    Josettes Powder horn(5)=increase boarding lvl by1
    Stolen French supplies(5) =restores 30% sails
    Christians Compass open=sea speed
    Art of nigotiation=+4 damage and reload
    Ship Scheduals=grappling offense +8
    Turp:
    Jerky(10=150 crew recovery
    Tar Keg(1)=restore 20% structure acceleration 20%
    Exotic Goblet (starts here) +reload 8.75%
    Chiels Powder Horn= pistol mod
    Concentrated Poision
    Silvias pocket watch (might have started in Roses Bay)
    Shark Tooth Braclet
    Hand Carved Cross

List will be added to in the order i get them on PMSn
    hope this helps,
    Jade
    Back to top Go down
    Sharkey Felicia

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Prince Henry's Compass   Mods and clickies EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

I just got the mission for Prince Henry's Compass from Tomas Desoto in Port de Paix after getting
    my faction to +250 with the Knights of Christ and +500 with the Knights Templar.
    This item gives a nice Open Sea Speed buff.
    The mission (level 40) is called Cartography isn't for sissies.
    Back to top Go down
    Blood Scaramuche

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Add to That....   Mods and clickies EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Lucky Albatross
    Sugical Kit
    Junior Surgical Kit
    Sonia's Disertation
    Lucy's Figurehead
    Back to top Go down
    Sharkey Felicia

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 am

Sonia's Dissertation is found in Pointe a Pitre
    in the academy and tavern. It improves battle speed 5% for about a minute
    with a 30 minute cool down.

Smuggler's Overhaul (3) are from Santa Clara. Improves battle speed
    and repairs masts while damaging guns. Good escape item. Magnanime
    Kielssen gives the mission, Queit Plans, for this item.

Musketeer Pistol is from Magistrate in Pointe a Pitre, I believe.

Junior Emergency Triage Kit restores some crew. British dude in Pointe
    a Pitre outside the academy gives this mission. Don't do the plaque ship
    mission from him, it is from his other mission line. His name is Edward
    or Edmund something, If I recall. Something British.
    Back to top Go down
    Blood Scaramuche

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 pm

From above Lucy's Figure head gives 20 used morale back.
    Back to top Go down
    Sharkey Felicia

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:35 am

I have got my faction quite high with some of the groups like Dutch West India, French Mississippi Co, Academie Nationale, British Trade Union, and some of the religious groups. Can anyone tell me which mods and clickies go with which group? Maybe someone has a link to share? I'm having no luck with the wiki.
    Back to top Go down
    Jade De Menace

Jade De Menace

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 pm

hey guys, when posting these mods and clockies it does no one anygood to see what the mods are if they dont know where to go to get them or how to get them.please keep that in mind when you put them in this thread.
    Thanks,Jade
    Back to top Go down
    Othello

Othello

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Get

"Refined Pistol powder" skill...you have to play the french academy National Missions & British Royal Society missions to get it...I don't remember where the mission line starts but the best places to look are in the ports near the French capitol.

"Smoke bomb" skill You get this from the French academy National mission line as well. Lowers your offense and your enemies offense 12 points.

"Combat Medicine" & "Surgery" skills you get these skills as a reward in Port Royal. Heal yourself during AVcom.

"Praylets Tenacious Treads" Get it for 25 turnins from the Iguana Dread Saint Dailies. +2 Guard regen, +20 guard, +5 initiative

"Juggernauts Broadside armor" Ditto the Treads above +4DR +5%armor -1ship speed

"Khan Blums Fang" Kill Khan Blum in Fortaleza De Luz epic mission...I think the mission line for it starts in Purta De Principal. Or the other port in Cuba with a similar spelling. Does A LOT I can't remember EVERYTHING it does.

"Gun of Del Morro" This is a very nice gun. Pistol damage(correct me if I'm wrong) 10-150. Get if from the "Guns of Del Morro mission in Santiago. You can read about this mission from the Broad sheets peddler. Read the story 1000 Bastards of??? Del Morro or something its been a while since I've read it.

"Insignia of Valor" You get 20 of these for one Citation of Conquest in Kidds office. From personal experience they are worth it. It increases you reload and cannon damage 5%. It also stacks with other gunpowder consumables giving you that much more of an edge.

"Disscordant Hull3" ...Back when I got mine I paid Capt Kidd 90 MOVs for it the price has gone down so I don't remember what it cost now. This item raise all your ships DR +3 and...increases armor stats.

"Victors Armor 2" You get this from Capt Kidd for 3 citations of conquest. This item is worth it. I gives your ship 7% damage resistance on ALL of your ships stats, and I think another 7% increase in integrity on ALL of your ships stats.

"Vivi of Marionette" You get this from the super natural quest line I think it starts in Jaqume. There should be an NPC standing on the beach. This is one of my favorite mission lines. This item increases your boarding party by one.

"Pure Silver Mirror" You get this from the super natural quest line as well. Avcom items. +4 min & max, pistol and sword damage, +15 dodge, +15 guard, +15 health.

"Assassins Stiletto" From gaining rep with the Sea dogs faction. I believe the mission line for them starts in either Ruddy Cove, or Guanica. I think it gives you +4 min sword damage, +6 max sword damage, +5 initiative, and +6% damage for both sword and pistol damage. You can do very serious sword damage with this item if you use it with the pit fight prize or Khan blums fang.

"Roys Special Mix" I'm sure all of you know where this is but if you don't you get it from the pit fight mission in Tortuga. You lose 5% offense and gain 5% damage. This can help you inflicted some serious hurt depending on your Avcom set up.

I know there is more...I just can't remember right now.

Last edited by Othello on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix errors and add information)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Mods and clickies Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mods and clickies   Mods and clickies Empty

Back to top Go down

Mods and clickies
    Page 1 of 1