Scallywags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting place for the Scallywags Society

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Match
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags I_vote_lcapWhat it takes to be a member of The Scallywags I_voting_barWhat it takes to be a member of The Scallywags I_vote_rcap 
Othello
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags I_vote_lcapWhat it takes to be a member of The Scallywags I_voting_barWhat it takes to be a member of The Scallywags I_vote_rcap 
Willy von Zuppa
Blood Scaramuche
Jade De Menace
Frank
Just A Pirate
Sharkey Felicia
Big One
angello
Latest topics
» Who's Your Favorite Captain
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am by Jade De Menace

» Scallywag where art thou?
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:05 pm by Xiaolin

» Calling the Suicide Hotline
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am by Willy von Zuppa

» Ship combat mechanics
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 pm by Othello

» On the Longevity and Resilience of the Undead
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm by Othello

» Scallywags Ranks
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am by Othello

» I may have to stop
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm by Othello

» My other toons
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm by Othello

» Ahoy Matey's
What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm by Willy von Zuppa

Communicate

Communication
is the
Key to Success

Affiliates
free forum

What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade De Menace

Jade De Menace

What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags Empty
PostSubject: What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags   What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Basic Rules for an Invite:

• EVERYONE must register on our website!

• EVERYONE must have Ventrilo!

• EVERYONE must be over 18 yrs old (and act it)!

• EVERYONE must limit nation and area raging!

30 Day Probation

ALL new members are required to: Donate a minimum of 5 structures, upkeep, and a production line to the society's economy; of which should be determined by the ship yard's needs. New members will pay full cost on all items during their probation. At the end of their probation, they will be required to donate all 10 structures, upkeep, and production line to the society's economy. In return, you will recieve items such as mods, ammo and repairs at no cost. Plus the ability to buy ships at a very low cost from the Society Ship Yard.

After 6 months of uninterupted and loyal service to the Scallywags Society, members may be considered for promotion to Agent.

If you cause problems in the society or for our members during your probation You Will Be Removed!

The Scallywag members: Do not fight in Nation and Area Chat! Remember, you represent the rest of our society. Please keep this in mind. We do realize there are times that you just have to say your piece. Say it once and be done with it, then put the other person on ignore and let it be over with. Dont let yourself be dropped down to the idiots levels in a chat war.

There will be no fighting within the society! Anyone you may have issues with, please put on ignore or try to work things out. If the fighting continues both parties WILL be removed. The Scallywags have worked hard to get a great reputation. We will not lose it over personality conflicts!

If you rage quit the society, you may be re-invited one time and are subject to the 30 day probation period again. If you leave again, you will not be re-invited.

These terms are subject to edit at anytime
Back to top Go down

What it takes to be a member of The Scallywags
Page 1 of 1